||070 9201 0139 (+44 70 9201 0139)
||020 8649 9193 (+44 20 8649 9193)
Sundot is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
The company was founded in 1997 to provide Unix and security consultancy in Europe.
We provide expertise in
- Sun Solaris
- Hardware from Sun Microsystems
- Netscape/Iplanet/Apache web servers
- RedHat Linux
- Firewalls:Checkpoint Firewall-1 and iptables
- Veritas Software products (Volume Manager, NetBackup, Filesystem)
- Unix and web server security
- BigBrother monitoring
- all parts of project life cycle catered for: planning, racking, installation, configuration, tuning, upgrades, documentation, administration, monitoring and troubleshooting
Consultancy fees can be arranged per project, day or hour and assignments of any size/length/location (within Europe) are of interest.
Fully certified personnel is provided.
Lead Consultant - Halvard Halvorsen (Hal Halvorsen).
Highly experienced and well-trained professional with more than 15 years of IT experience (12 years Unix/Sun).
Halvard Halvorsen is available on one weeks notice.
- Updated (last update 20040209) Curriculum Vitae (resume) - a Word version of this document is available on request (email to email@example.com).
- Sundot strongly believe in having up to date skills and we have invested in training and certification every year since foundation.
While self-study through books and on-line resources is sufficient for most subjects, for complicated or specialist skills the best way to get them is still to take a classroom training course. Have a look at an
up to date list of training courses taken.
Sundot has had the pleasure of working with these companies:
Sundot is proud to be a member of these fine organizations:
PCG - The Professional Contractors Groups.
USENIX - The Advanced Computing Systems Association
SAGE - The System Administrators Guild